Discussion topic: out of date email address

This message was authored by GGILL66 This message was authored by: GGILL66

out of date email address

I am trying to switch to Sky broadband  - my email with my provider is out of date-  I have changed it but Sky information is still showing my old out of date email. If contract send here I cannot switch. Tel no on help page  is not connecting?  how can I switch without doing it on line ?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: out of date email address

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you placed the order for Sky Broadband yet or are you in the process of doing it ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
GGILL66
Topic Author
This message was authored by GGILL66 This message was authored by: GGILL66

In process of doing it. I have updated new email with existing provider and getting sorry you are going emails from them on updated email. But tried again to switched to sky but still showing out of date email! I cannot press the button for switch as it would go to old email. 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@GGILL66 if the online system is not working give Sky a call as the agents should be able to sort this for you.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion