Discussion topic: Wifi keeps dropping out and seems really slow.

This message was authored by Jace1 This message was authored by: Jace1

Wifi keeps dropping out and seems really slow.

Wifi keeps dropping out which means sky glass TV won't work. It's also really slow and the tv keeps on coming up with messages saying please wait for program to load.

All Replies

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: Wifi keeps dropping out and seems really slow.

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @Jace1 , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by ace993 This message was authored by: ace993

Same here, recently got SKY broadband (a week ago) whilst the app and associated access is great the WiFi keeps dropping out and is very slow. It constantly failed to connect to my SKY Q mini box so I've connected this by cable to resolve but WiFi is poor.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @Jace1 . If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by ace993 This message was authored by: ace993

I could do with some support please! Wi-Fi still dropping out and takes a while to connect to all devices in the home. The previous BT Hub 2 would connect to your phone almost instantly when you switched on or got into the house from being out. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion