Discussion topic: WiFi Hub Max not appearing in product settings

This message was authored by CharlieJ1905 This message was authored by: CharlieJ1905

WiFi Hub Max not appearing in product settings

I've just upgraded and recieved the WiFi Hub Max, however, it doesn't appear in my product settings tab on the Sky App, so I'm not able to change my WiFi password. Is there a fix to this?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder Answer

Re: WiFi Hub Max not appearing in product settings

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CharlieJ1905  How long ago did you connect the Max router? As it can take 24 hours to appear in the product seeings on the Sky app.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder Answer

@CharlieJ1905  How long ago did you connect the Max router? As it can take 24 hours to appear in the product seeings on the Sky app.

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Did you download the sky max hub app to set it up ? 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@peter-marlow+1966  There is no separate app that you download for the new broadband max hub it is integrated into the Sky app that everyone uses.

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Scran the q r code  that come with  it. I have had it since  January  when I had full fibre  to  the  property  installed, the q r code  tells you to redownload the my sky app, I did and it shows then and you can set it up, also setup times for devices  to go off from the Internet  if you  have children, tells you what is connected and what is not purse devices, and remover disconnected  ones  if you  want, all on the my sky app after you have scraped the q r code and reinstall  the my sky app

1000011906.jpg

1000011907.jpg

1000011908.jpg

Hope this helps you

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@peter-marlow+1966  That is just the normal my Sky app. There is nothing special about it. Everyone has it for other services.

The first 2 photos  are off the sky website,  the third  one is off my, my sky app after I scanned  the Q r  that come with the max hub and reinstall  the my sky app foe the latest  version of it

@peter-marlow+1966  Yeah, always for getting the beta version of the app. So nothing new.

You know  what just forget it try and help even with  evidence  from sky themselves  and you get shot down  even  when you know  what you are  talking about 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion