Discussion topic: Web address to access router no longer works.

This message was authored by Villordsutch This message was authored by: Villordsutch

Web address to access router no longer works.

Hello to you all,

I've only ever accessed my Sky Router's internal gubbins a handful of times, via the 192.   168.  0.   1 address - N.B. Additional spaces added to not upset anything big that I don't understand.

However this afternoon this is just timing out.  I'm not even being given a box for Username or Password.  Has this changed down the way and I've failed to read the All Users email or is there something going on here that I should be concerned about?

Thank you for any information anyone can passover here.

Best Answers
This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123 Answer

Re: Web address to access router no longer works.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Villordsutch 

The only way the address would have changed would if you were to change the IP space of the router. If you havent done this then it should still work. Make sure you are connected to the WiFi properly and your device isnt falling back to mobile data, a lot of phones do that now. 

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Villordsutch 

The only way the address would have changed would if you were to change the IP space of the router. If you havent done this then it should still work. Make sure you are connected to the WiFi properly and your device isnt falling back to mobile data, a lot of phones do that now. 

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
Villordsutch
Topic Author
This message was authored by Villordsutch This message was authored by: Villordsutch

All sorted.  The wifey has to use a Private VPN with her workplace.   It was also knackering up the Printer Connectivity too.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion