Discussion topic: We are having trouble with our sky booster keeps dropping out and could nt get it up and running fo

This message was authored by June_russell This message was authored by: June_russell

We are having trouble with our sky booster keeps dropping out and could nt get it up and running fo

We are still having trouble with our booster box it keeps dropping out and has been like this for 4 days why is this could it be a fault in the box 

this is causing all sorts of issues with our other equipment ie printer and then I had Trouble  with my fit bit watch lost all data and clock and had a lot of trouble getting it back getting really fed up with this will seriously think of leaving when my contract ends 

All Replies

This message was authored by JimM1 This message was authored by: JimM1

Re: We are having trouble with our sky booster keeps dropping out and could nt get it up and runnin

@June_russell Which booster and hub do you have, if booster is moved closer to the hub does it improve.

If sky booster then led's on the unit can flash if weak signal. But it is possible unit could be faulty...

Sky.com there is help to explain issues.

Sky WiFi booster | Sky Help | Sky.com

June_russell
Topic Author
This message was authored by June_russell This message was authored by: June_russell

Re: We are having trouble with our sky booster keeps dropping out and could nt get it up and runnin

Hi guys yes I tried moving the booster near my hub and it makes no difference anyway in the end my husband reset the main box so then we had to get everything up and running but good news the booster is now ok but still can't get our printer working it just won't connect to internet 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion