Discussion topic: Wasnt informed of termination charges.

This message was authored by Coleen75 This message was authored by: Coleen75

Wasnt informed of termination charges.

Ive recieved an email saying i owe just over £90 early termination charges. When i was on the phone to add something to my account i was asked about the add on and i said i had really notice a large difference to my broadband so he said he could cancel it. So i said he moghy aswell but said nothing about these charges. 
i accept its probably in the small ptint sonewhere so he didnt have to tell me so i thought i would just reinstate it but i cant find out how. Can anyone help with any of this?? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS Answer

Re: Wasnt informed of termination charges.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Coleen75 The agent you initially spoke to should have informed you about any early termination so that you where fully aware of the financial consequences of cancelling, you should put in a complaint about that.

If you want your service reinstated you will have to call Sky, be aware though if the service has already ceased it could take at least 2 weeks to be reinstated and it wouldn't cancel the early termination fees.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Coleen75 The agent you initially spoke to should have informed you about any early termination so that you where fully aware of the financial consequences of cancelling, you should put in a complaint about that.

If you want your service reinstated you will have to call Sky, be aware though if the service has already ceased it could take at least 2 weeks to be reinstated and it wouldn't cancel the early termination fees.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------
Coleen75
Topic Author
This message was authored by Coleen75 This message was authored by: Coleen75

@daveNOS  I've had an email saying I can do it online. Thank you will have to give them a ring then. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion