Discussion topic: VPN issue in new SKY account

This message was authored by Hiranmoy This message was authored by: Hiranmoy

VPN issue in new SKY account

I am Virgin Broadband user. I do work from home from last couple years. And have to connect to my company vpn daily basis. After getting the sky broadband when i connect to VPN post that I cannot access any url in the browser. At the same time if switch to virgin broadband now also I am able to access the same url. Can you please fix the issue. 

Best Answers
Hiranmoy
Topic Author
This message was authored by Hiranmoy This message was authored by: Hiranmoy Answer

Re: VPN issue in new SKY account

I have found the issue. The issue was IPv6 was enabled on the LAN. after disabling it everything started working. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hiranmoy  First of all you are not talking to Sky, this is a customer to customer based forum.

Have you tried to change the default setting for the broadband sheild to see if this enables you to connect to your VPN?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Hiranmoy
Topic Author
This message was authored by Hiranmoy This message was authored by: Hiranmoy

I have disabled the broadband shield. still the issue persists. 

Hiranmoy
Topic Author
This message was authored by Hiranmoy This message was authored by: Hiranmoy Answer

I have found the issue. The issue was IPv6 was enabled on the LAN. after disabling it everything started working. 

This message was authored by Maya6151 This message was authored by: Maya6151

My broadband has just stop working..

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Maya6151 attaching a post to a random thread is not a good way to get you  help.

If your service is back this morning it is likelt to have been a maintenance issue. If it isnt run the connection test in the My Sky app overca mobile connection as that should tell you if there is a known fault. If tgst doesnt help give Sky a call and report thecfault.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion