Discussion topic: Starting a new contract and receiving the Sky Hub

This message was authored by PuneetSingh This message was authored by: PuneetSingh

Starting a new contract and receiving the Sky Hub

I am moving to a new property and have applied for a new sky broadband for the same. The sky hub was supposed to be delivered on my old address a week ago, but now i received a notification that it will be delivered later to my old address. The problem is I wont be there at that time as I would have moved already by then to the new location. How can I expediate the sky hub delivery OR  change the hub delivery address to the new address? At present, I do not have any fixed landline or broadband at my old address with me.

All Replies

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: Starting a new contract and receiving the Sky Hub

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.  

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Update:

Spoke with @PuneetSingh and unfortunately we are unable to amend delivery of hub due to it being past the point of no return, advised to try amending with courier or arrange for collection on failed delivery, any issues in retrieving the item please re escalate or contact customer services.

Thanks have a great day

PuneetSingh
Topic Author
This message was authored by PuneetSingh This message was authored by: PuneetSingh

Dear Greenfinger! 
thanks for your message. I have received my Sky Hub from the old address today.  Can you please help in anticipating the date of Remote activation? Currently it is shown as 20 Oct 2022. I would really appreciate if it could be preponed to today or tomorrow at the latest. 
thanks!

puneet

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@PuneetSingh wrote:

Currently it is shown as 20 Oct 2022. I would really appreciate if it could be preponed to today or tomorrow at the latest. 

ISPs cannot bring activation dates forward because the actual work involved is carried out by Openreach working to an Openreach timescale. 

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion