Discussion topic: Some Iphone Apps not working when connected to Sky Wifi

This message was authored by MrMojoRisin1 This message was authored by: MrMojoRisin1

Some Iphone Apps not working when connected to Sky Wifi

The Apple products in my home (2x IPhone and 1x Ipad) have apps which are not working (Whatsapp ; Snapchat ; Tik Tok) when they are connected to my Sky Wifi. The WiFi works for my windows laptops and android phones. Does anyone know what would be causing this problem please? Thank you.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Some Iphone Apps not working when connected to Sky Wifi

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Abbie1990 & @MrMojoRisin1 check the setting of Sky Broadband Shield as the lower age ratings will block certain Social,Networking apps. The account holder can managecthe setting bybsigning into the My Sky app or website and going to product options.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Abbie1990 This message was authored by: Abbie1990

I have the exact same issue with mine too and I don't know how to fix it 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Abbie1990 & @MrMojoRisin1 check the setting of Sky Broadband Shield as the lower age ratings will block certain Social,Networking apps. The account holder can managecthe setting bybsigning into the My Sky app or website and going to product options.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
MrMojoRisin1
Topic Author
This message was authored by MrMojoRisin1 This message was authored by: MrMojoRisin1

Thank you so much! @Chrisee 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion