Discussion topic: SkyMaxHub settings button dies not appear in my MySky app

This message was authored by WillGray This message was authored by: WillGray

SkyMaxHub settings button dies not appear in my MySky app

Hi team, I'm trying to setup some port forwarding on my Sky Hub Max I can't select my Sky Hub Max settings in the MySky app. I've tried logging out and back in and also I uninstalled and reinstalling the app. When I try to click on the begin setup option it seems to fail. I can still use my broadband but it fails the setup config and then tells me to call support. Thanks in advance, Will

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: SkyMaxHub settings button dies not appear in my MySky app

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@WillGray I can see that your post has been escalated to the Sky team who support the forum who should be in touch soon to offer you a private chat session to get this sorted. Keep an eye on the forum as if you miss the message just click the chat icon which will be added to the forum pages for you to use.saving a long phone call.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@WillGray I can see that your post has been escalated to the Sky team who support the forum who should be in touch soon to offer you a private chat session to get this sorted. Keep an eye on the forum as if you miss the message just click the chat icon which will be added to the forum pages for you to use.saving a long phone call.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
WillGray
Topic Author
This message was authored by WillGray This message was authored by: WillGray

No message yet I'm afraid.

Would it be better to call the customer support team do you think?

Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion