Discussion topic: Sky max pod not connecting to sky max hub

This message was authored by tonycoughlan311 This message was authored by: tonycoughlan311

Sky max pod not connecting to sky max hub

Hi any help appreciated please...

I haveone sky max hub and sky max hub only just arrived  in the last few days. Plugged  in hub and works fine, when i recived the sky max pod i plugged in and it found it and it connected well. A day later and the pod has disconnected, is flashing white lights and i can't get it to connect. Called sky and they said to reset router, which i did, and  bring the pod closer and it is now right next to the router, inches away and still will not connect, have left it over an hour and no connection. I  have tried using the mysky app and typing in srial number to connect and it doesnt like that either.

A few questions, 

Can i just ethernet link the the pod to the router, let it configure wifi, disconnect and then place upstairs and then let it connect again?

Is there a way to reset the pod at all?

Any advice. support appreciated, thanks ! 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15 Answer

Re: Sky max pod not connecting to sky max hub

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15 Answer

Re: Sky max pod not connecting to sky max hub

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion