Discussion topic: Sky broadband plus Autism child = goodbye sky

This message was authored by sarah.sa132 This message was authored by: sarah.sa132

Sky broadband plus Autism child = goodbye sky

Been a customer of sky for years but lately the broadband is about as helpful as a sick bag with a hole!! I I have a son with special needs and once again sky has failed to deliver and made my life a living nightmare. BT here I come !!! 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sky broadband plus Autism child = goodbye sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@sarah.sa132 

Have you reported this issue to Sky and given them time to fix it, although you haven't actually said what the issue is. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Sky broadband plus Autism child = goodbye sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@sarah.sa132 as a parent with a son with complex needs I can empathise. What aspect of Sky's offering caused you problems as this could help,people with similar issues?. What aspect of BTs offering attracts you?

If as I suspect it is trying to control,access Sky have recently stopped offering their parental control system sold as Broadband Buddy just leaving the very basic Broadband Shield. Quite what the plans are for the replacement if any for the Buddy has not been annouced.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion