Discussion topic: Sky Router power fault

This message was authored by WEIRDVISIONSUK This message was authored by: WEIRDVISIONSUK

Sky Router power fault

The power to the router keeps failing I wiggle the plug and it comes back everything looks fine how do I get a replacement router?

All Replies

This message was authored by JPR007 This message was authored by: JPR007

Re: Sky Router power fault

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@WEIRDVISIONSUK Just give Sky a call and say the power cable to the router has been damaged and they should send you out a replacement router (they won't just send you the power adapter on its own as it all comes in a package)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zen Superfast (FTTC), Fritzbox 7530, Sky Q 2TB UHD v3 (x1), Sky Q Mini (x2), Alienware Area 51-M, Panasonic TX-65HZ1000B, Denon AVR-X6300H, B&W CM8 S2, B&W CM1 S2 (x2), B&W CM Centre S2, REL S3 SHO (x2), Panasonic TX-P42G30B, Monitor Audio RS6, Marantz PM7001 KI, Denon HEOS 1 HS2 (x2), B&W P7, iPad Pro 12.9" (5th Gen), iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPad Mini 6 (work)

** No - I have nothing to do with Sky **

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion