Sky Broadband Issues

Answered
Go to Answer
Camera Assistant
Post 61 of 70

Re: Sky Broadband Issues

@Sharon773 wrote:

Sky fibre unlimited aswell, still dropping more than the prison soap. I’d just take this time to get stuff done, go for a run or something productive. Its a **bleep**take but now sky are aware complaining won’t get us anywhere Smiley Happy 

@Sharon773 with no 4G or WiFi yesterday you must have got loads done Smiley LOL

*It seems everyone does this so here goes*

Panasonic 50" 4K TV, Panasonic 4k Bluray Player, Sonos 5.1 Surround System, Sky Q 2TB and 2 Mini Boxes, Sky Fibre Unlimited.
Researcher
Post 62 of 70

The fault has now disappeared from the Service Status page. Are people seeing any improvements?

Camera Assistant
Post 63 of 70

@BMJT

I never managed to get a fault to show up on the status page.

Ours usually goes down late morning or the evening, will let you know if we have any issues today.

Panasonic 50" 4K TV, Panasonic 4k Bluray Player, Sonos 5.1 Surround System, Sky Q 2TB and 2 Mini Boxes, Sky Fibre Unlimited.
Researcher
Post 64 of 70

I've also spotted that on the Wellington FB page people seem to be saying things have improved, so maybe it was actually fixed overnight. Fingers crossed.

Camera Assistant
Post 65 of 70

@BMJT Well apparently it was supposed to be but as i said before i wasn't holding out much hope. Lets hope it has been though.

Answer
Community Manager
Post 66 of 70

Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing your feedback in the community. Based on the information you have shared I've been able to confirm that Openreach resolved a local network issue in the Taunton area last night - Unfortunately, I don't have any specifics on the cause.

Mark
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Researcher
Post 67 of 70

Thanks for the update Mark.

Camera Assistant
Post 68 of 70

Thanks @Mark-Br glad to see that this has gone from being a personal problem to me, to an actual serious problem. This website has proved very useful in getting the word out there yet again. 

Lets hope there's no more issues Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Runner
Post 69 of 70

So far I haven't had any disconnections at all today with the router so things are looking pretty good!

Camera Assistant
Post 70 of 70

@InternetTechie wrote:

So far I haven't had any disconnections at all today with the router so things are looking pretty good!

Same here  @InternetTechie tonight will be a big test though. 

Recommended Threads
14-07-2018 09:16 PM
Oracle 10-08-2018 07:08 PM
Community Manager 29-10-2018 09:24 AM
Oracle 02-11-2018 08:27 PM
3 weeks ago 07:34 AM