Discussion topic: Setting up ASUS RT-AX88U

This message was authored by nay9275 This message was authored by: nay9275

Re: Setting up ASUS RT-AX88U

Hi,

Are you having any issues with your Asus RT-AX88U router with Draytech Vigor with sky as mine has suddenly stopped connecting to the internet.

Had to get out the sky Q Hub to check if that will connect and it does so either the Vigor is at fault or the Asus router.

Any help appreciated?

Thanks

This message was authored by MUFFINTAST1C This message was authored by: MUFFINTAST1C

@nay9275 wrote:

Hi,

Are you having any issues with your Asus RT-AX88U router with Draytech Vigor with sky as mine has suddenly stopped connecting to the internet.

Had to get out the sky Q Hub to check if that will connect and it does so either the Vigor is at fault or the Asus router.

Any help appreciated?

Thanks

Please enlighten me. Has the Vigor stopped getting a DSL connection (solid green light) or has the Asus stop internet access.

This message was authored by nay9275 This message was authored by: nay9275

Hi,

Sorry for late reply.

I updated to the latest firmware on my Asus router and reinstalled the settings and has been working fine now.

Thanks

This message was authored by MUFFINTAST1C This message was authored by: MUFFINTAST1C

I do have pre-configured file for the Draytek Vigor 130 that allows the modem to connect to the DSL without issues. However you would need to upgrade the firmware Vigor 130 if you've not done so already. If you want it please send me a DM. Notes using my config you will lose access to the GUI however if you're using Merlin's based firmware on the Asus you can configure a script on the WAN port so you can access the Vigor GUI through the router, I also have the code for this.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion