Discussion topic: SKY HUB AND ENGINEER NO SHOW

This message was authored by Sandisun This message was authored by: Sandisun

SKY HUB AND ENGINEER NO SHOW

I was meant to get sky broadband and talk put into my apartment on the 22nd of February first of all I never received the hub I got a message saying it was in progress 😕 that they had no date for the arrival then I waited all day for the engineer to come out and I thought he must be bringing the hub with him so I waited and waited but when it came to 17.45 I tried to ring no answer so I sent a message and it said they might be running late still waiting at 21.30 sent text no reply that was the 22nd of February and I'm still waiting on a reply so I tried to cancel the whole thing and now it's not letting me do anything now the message is still up about waiting for the engineer to call on the 22nd of February I'm so annoyed they weren't even the cheapest they were the 4th should have went with fibus they were £12 cheaper.

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Re: SKY HUB AND ENGINEER NO SHOW

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sandisun 

Its possible the engineer got delayed at another job or that further outside work needs to be done first to connect you. Have you tried calling Sky since?

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion