Discussion topic: SKY Broadband Support not available

This message was authored by Ctiman99 This message was authored by: Ctiman99

SKY Broadband Support not available

I have had Openreach visit me again today (15th Visit) due to broadband disconnects and very slow when it is connected. Been going on since AUGUST last year!

They have made it worse and it still disconnects very frequently and is now even slower than before the visit.

Rang Sky Support and received a message that no one was available due to everyone being in essential training. 

Peak time and the call centre is effectively closed. Come on SKY!! Where's the customer service that we should be having!

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: SKY Broadband Support not available

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ctiman99 

Staff training has to take place during the working day. I understand the lines will be fully back up and running any minute. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Ctiman99
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ctiman99 This message was authored by: Ctiman99

I ran an IT helpdesk for many years. If I had taken all the staff for training and shut the helpdesk I would have lost my job. Two training sessions 50% of staff on each! At least you continue to provide a service.

This message was authored by usernameUnknown This message was authored by: usernameUnknown

split the training? with top thinking like that you could run the company!

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ctiman99 wrote:

I ran an IT helpdesk for many years. If I had taken all the staff for training and shut the helpdesk I would have lost my job. Two training sessions 50% of staff on each! At least you continue to provide a service.

Except we are not responsible for Sky taking staff of the phones for training as like you we are all customers here.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion