Discussion topic: Robot vac will not connect to wifi

This message was authored by caroline92 This message was authored by: caroline92

Robot vac will not connect to wifi

636B54DC-CFB2-4BC9-8FF2-2A9962C598F5.png

I've got a robot vac that definitely works as it's been connected to other wifi sources. Got it home and can not get it to work here.

I've split my channels to 2.4ghz as it will only work with that. My phone is connected to the 2.4ghz and the password is definitely correct. Tried rebooting my router a couple of times.

Any other help / suggestions? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Robot vac will not connect to wifi

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@caroline92 if the vac has previously connected I would do a factory reset as on occasions these devices cannot overwrite tge previous values stored for the old network. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@caroline92 if the vac has previously connected I would do a factory reset as on occasions these devices cannot overwrite tge previous values stored for the old network. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
caroline92
Topic Author
This message was authored by caroline92 This message was authored by: caroline92

Thanks. I'll give that a try.

caroline92
Topic Author

@Chrisee that worked! Thank you! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion