Discussion topic: Port Sky Digital Voice number to Sipgate

This message was authored by dg1301 This message was authored by: dg1301

Port Sky Digital Voice number to Sipgate

Hi there, I am interested in porting my Sky Digital Voice number to sipgate so I don't have to use sky's router for landline. I am wondering if I am able to do this without cancelling my internet connection (Ultrafast Plus FTTP).

Thank you

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Port Sky Digital Voice number to Sipgate

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@dg1301 You will have to ask Sky to be certain but I suspect you can't port the numberwhile you remain a Sky broadband customer. However you can set up a call divert to your new service see https://www.sky.com/help/articles/making-a-call#need-a-hand

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@dg1301 You will have to ask Sky to be certain but I suspect you can't port the numberwhile you remain a Sky broadband customer. However you can set up a call divert to your new service see https://www.sky.com/help/articles/making-a-call#need-a-hand

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
dg1301
Topic Author
This message was authored by dg1301 This message was authored by: dg1301

Thanks for responding so quickly, that's really helpful while I wait for my contract to expire to port the number. Cheers 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion