Discussion topic: No option to choose age restrictions on shield

This message was authored by Allison23 This message was authored by: Allison23

No option to choose age restrictions on shield

Hi

I have moved this month from Virgin to sky and my internal camera security system no longer works. I have contacted thw security system and it says it may be because of a firewall on broadband shield. I have googled for hours but can't seem to get to the choose what you want to see screen  on broadband shield either through the app or the website. I just get the following screen. Anyone know how I can turn this off to get oh security system back up and running? 

7A0BE02A-4D28-4FF4-81F8-1FD11C51C215.png

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: No option to choose age restrictions on shield

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Allison23 you can managecthe Broadband Shield settings in the My Sky app but you have to log in with the Sky id linked to the account holder. If you done that choose broadband scroll down to Product Settings and choose Broadband Shield on the next page. 

If you are certain you are using the correct Sky id and it still doesnt work call Sky as they can sort the account access for you.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion