Discussion topic: No internet connection

This message was authored by Haydenstarr This message was authored by: Haydenstarr

No internet connection

Power light is green internet light is solid orange and wifi light is green and no light on voice tried to completely reset my sky box nothing tried to remove cable nothing tried to turn it off for 5 minutes and back on nothing what to do ? I need the internet i have a 3 year old at home with no internet been like this all day absalutley apporling @Sky

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: No internet connection

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Haydenstarr loss of connectivity after midnight can be due to a fault or essential maintenance of the network if the latter it should be back by 5.30am.

If it isnt just like power lines occasionally internet connections develop faults. The steps to take are using a mobile connection log into the My Sky app and run the connection test. The first part of which checks if there is known fault in your area if there is you will need to be patientvascthat is cleared. 

If there isnt a known fault call Sky to report the issue.if your Sky Talk line is working dialling 150 gives you a free call.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by AnshuGangwar This message was authored by: AnshuGangwar

Re: No internet connection

Same issue with me. No internet connection

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion