Discussion topic: No internet but checks say fine

This message was authored by Jayd3 This message was authored by: Jayd3

No internet but checks say fine

I don't have access to the internet on anything yet all the checks say it's fine 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder Answer

Re: No internet but checks say fine

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jayd3  & @nincompoop74  The time you are posting is during maintence. Do you still not have internet or has this been resolved?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nincompoop74 This message was authored by: nincompoop74

I get that every single time there's an outage…the app says everything is connected and running well, however I looked through mobile data and NOT the app and it's said there are issues with sky broadband so if you can, it might be worth checking that way 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jayd3  & @nincompoop74  The time you are posting is during maintence. Do you still not have internet or has this been resolved?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by tony7876 This message was authored by: tony7876

Hi have same issue open reach came Wednesday but  streaming still get pixels and drops out

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion