Discussion topic: No Internet or WiFi but green say wifi on no geee light for Internet. I have done all usual tricks

This message was authored by Alliso This message was authored by: Alliso

No Internet or WiFi but green say wifi on no geee light for Internet. I have done all usual tricks

Have unplugged etc try reset nothing 4 times reset on Box nothing again.  This upset my son who relies on Internet taking  out on me I need fixed ASAP

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: No Internet or WiFi but green say wifi on no geee light for Internet. I have done all usual tri

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Alliso if the connection is still down this morning and the connection test in the My Sky app run over a mobile connection does not tell you Sky are aware of a fault in your area call them and report it. They will get it fixed but it can take a couple of days and in some cases far longer it depends on the cause.

Your son needs to learn to accept not everything works 100% perfectly 100% of the time and things simply break it isn't personal or his mother's fault its simply bad luck.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion