Discussion topic: No Internet in Chichester area

This message was authored by Phin This message was authored by: Phin

No Internet in Chichester area

My Sky box is showing both the Power & Wifi light as green, but the internet as orange. I have tried everything the app has told me to do, yet it won't work:

power off, check cables etc.

Reset on box

any ideas? 

Moderator note: Changed title to reflect topic better.

All Replies

This message was authored by Kellie530 This message was authored by: Kellie530

Re: No Internet

Same here unfortunately in Chichester, I think there must be an outage.

This message was authored by TomSampson97 This message was authored by: TomSampson97

Also in Chichester and getting nothing, only joined on the 4th, very disappointed ☹️ 

This message was authored by Sarahandco This message was authored by: Sarahandco

Same issues in Tangmere. We've been with Sky 8 years and this has only ever happened a couple of times. There's flooding around here so could be that! 

This message was authored by AdamK82 This message was authored by: AdamK82

Ours has been down all morning in the North Mundham area of Chichester, PO20. Hopefully they fix it soon. Did notice the speed flagging a bit last night as well, so guessing it's connected. 

This message was authored by Robert+in+Sussex This message was authored by: Robert+in+Sussex

Reporting similar outage west of Chichester (PO18 area) 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Phin& @Robert+in+Sussex & @AdamK82  & @Sarahandco & @TomSampson97 

Can you all please check the services checker using the link below.

https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus#/uk/issues 

Can you alll also run a broadband test as this might also give you more information.

Can you please run the broadband test, this can be done either via the Sky app on mobile data or use the link below.
https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/sky-broadband-diagnostic/sky-broadband-diagnostic

If it finds an external fault it should enable you to book an engineer.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Ruu This message was authored by: Ruu

No internet in Hertfordshire since Friday afternoon. Apparently it's an external issue that outreach need to fix, but no workmen today or yesterday. 
sky called to say internet back on today around 2pm but now it's gone off again!!

sky say open reach closed the fault today but sky have just re opened it, another 48 hrs with no internet. So frustrating 😞 

This message was authored by Nicole38 This message was authored by: Nicole38

Power light is green internet is on the wifi light os green the voice one isnt on ive done everything the app is telling me to do still no internet 

Clacton on sea 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nicole38 faults after midnight are often due to maintenance if that applies to your line your service should be baxk this morning if not follow the advice posted above.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Ney02 This message was authored by: Ney02

Re: No Internet in Chichester area

As I posted on another thread. Seems Sky broadband went down in parts of the country late last night but it seems to be working again for me this morning.

Im in Scotland Dunfermline area.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion