Discussion topic: New wifi max router dropping out

This message was authored by Skyletmepickaname This message was authored by: Skyletmepickaname

New wifi max router dropping out

I got the new white wifi max router as an upgrade to my subscription. Since it's come it drops all connections twice a day at a minimum. This effects both wifi and wired connections. I've tried resetting the router, turning it on and off again and nothing seems to prevent this issue. It happens even if the only connected device is my phone and tv. All I can do is sit and wait for it to come back on. I've had this subscription for a couple of months now so it's not like it's a brand new change. Is there any way to fix this or does my line need checking by an engineer? I've never really had any problems with sky (have been a customer many years) but this 'upgrade' has been nothing but a downgrade.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: New wifi max router dropping out

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Skyletmepickaname what happens to the led onnthe hub when you lose connection? This troubleshooter will help,find outvwhat is wrong https://www.sky.com/help/articles/hub-lights-explained-max-hub

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion