Discussion topic: Neighbours have Fast Fibre from the same box as me but Sky says not available

This message was authored by DSh0 This message was authored by: DSh0

Neighbours have Fast Fibre from the same box as me but Sky says not available

On the fibre checker all the houses in my road have fibre available but mine does not show up. But I am connected to the same street man hole as my neighbours.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Neighbours have Fast Fibre from the same box as me but Sky says not available

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DSh0 if you entrr your full street address into the following checker and post tge table and firstv3 lines of the notes after removing thecreference to your address forum members will be able to explain what is going on see Openreach Checker

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Neighbours have Fast Fibre from the same box as me but Sky says not available

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DSh0 if you entrr your full street address into the following checker and post tge table and firstv3 lines of the notes after removing thecreference to your address forum members will be able to explain what is going on see Openreach Checker

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion