Discussion topic: My tv will not connect to the internet

This message was authored by JJJJJJJJJJJX This message was authored by: JJJJJJJJJJJX

My tv will not connect to the internet

I had to unplug the sky box to decorate. Since then the TV will not connect to the internet. I have gone into setting and done everything asked so many times and still nothing. I've unplugged everything etc, still nothing. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: My tv will not connect to the internet

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi JJJJJJJJJJJJX

I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – Thanks for chatting to us JJJJJJJJJJJX. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
JJJJJJJJJJJX
Topic Author
This message was authored by JJJJJJJJJJJX This message was authored by: JJJJJJJJJJJX

Hello. I am still having problems with my picture. I thought I had 48 hours to reply according to the last message from tech guy I was talking with. Thanks

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JJJJJJJJJJJXIf after 48 hours there is no reponse from you then the chat is closed.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

JJJJJJJJJJJX
Topic Author

Hi hi. The chat has kicked me out, even though it was less than 48 hours. I have got the TV to connect to the internet now, it only took a week, but I was discussing another issue with the tech person that has not been resolved. If I come out of another platform, netflix, iplayer etc, the live television picture judders. It also affects recorded programs when it is doing that. I have to switch the TV off, 10ish times or leave it off for some time, has been several hours before, to get it back to normal. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion