Discussion topic: My internet repeatedly goes off and i am forced to seitch off and restart

This message was authored by Bubba123 This message was authored by: Bubba123

My internet repeatedly goes off and i am forced to seitch off and restart

My Internet repeatedly goes off and I have to switch off at the mains and restart. 

I am paying for an unsatisfactory service and inconvenient. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Joanne7584 This message was authored by: Joanne7584

Re: My internet repeatedly goes off and i am forced to seitch off and restart

I feel your pain . There is an obvious fault on our line we have had open reach out and they have agreed . I've been with sky 10 years and they have just bumped my broadband bill up from 32 a month to 48 . We don't get the speed they said as they lied . We got told 72mbps then we got told oh no your line can do 55mbps we don't even get anywhere near that . If we are lucky we get 18mbps . And they want me to pay the extra . They can stick it . I'm disabled and can't get out my only line off communication to family is though WhatsApp . I can't afford the 48 a month they want 

This message was authored by samanthafryer This message was authored by: samanthafryer

I am the same my Internet over the last 3 months keeps going off I got an email last week there was a problem with the exchange then I got a further message that it had now been fixed but it has not.  Last week I had 2.9 mbs of speed I have now told sky to disconnect and I have gone with another provider who guarantees the speed and its cheaper than sky. I will no lo get be a customer at all with sky.

This message was authored by Joanne7584 This message was authored by: Joanne7584

They just told me we can't fix your speeds so I can leave us with out being made to pay early termination fees . We can't get virgin here . And bt stepping away from supplying homes and EE is taking over . I have tried them but I don't like their attitude. So we are limited to who we can use 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion