Discussion topic: My husband and are are OAP s we need help with our wifi which has a problem. Can we have an enginee

This message was authored by Doversoul This message was authored by: Doversoul

My husband and are are OAP s we need help with our wifi which has a problem. Can we have an enginee

I cannot pick up my Facebook notifications or post on face book or see who has befriended me. Some downloads take forever. Some things won't open properly. I'm using my mobile and my husband is using a lap top. He's a writer and needs these things. I communicate a lot with swimmers all around the world, as I'm a channel swim coach. This is inconvenient. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: My husband and are are OAP s we need help with our wifi which has a problem. Can we have an eng

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Doversoul run the full connection test in the My Sky app or website as that will check the line and can book an engineer if it finds a fault. If you would like advice from forum members we would need to see the stats from your black Sky hub assuming you have one see Find your Sky Broadband router statistics

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion