Discussion topic: My hub hasn't arrived...

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: My hub hasn't arrived...

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JJH1987 wrote:

Is there no way to track it at all? 

Yes via here:

https://www.sky.com/ordertracking

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Haroul This message was authored by: Haroul

Got a message from Royal Mail and SKY that my router is coming on Friday. 2 days of having to drive into an office not convenient to where I live and pay for childcare. Seriously inconvenienced. I tried to call again today and couldn't get past the BOT. I don't know how I fluked talking to an actual person yesterday. Also what is the point of this 'sky community' only to reassure you are not the only one being shafted by SKY. Put some real support on here. People who actually work for SKY (Removed). This is the worst customer service of any company I've ever had to deal with. Basically we are being fobbed off to get support from other customers. I will be complaining and looking for a refund. Now the problem is how to lodge a complaint........

Moderator note: Removed inappropriate comments

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Haroul  Here is the information on how to complain about this issue with the problem of not having your equipment delivered in time for your broadband activation.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint 

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Teiganc2003 This message was authored by: Teiganc2003

My Sky broadband is due to be delivered today but have had no information about my sky hub being delivered, i work from home so this needs fixed !!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion