Discussion topic: My connection was to go live from today, internet light is not green.

This message was authored by Mahzabeen1705 This message was authored by: Mahzabeen1705

My connection was to go live from today, internet light is not green.

I have a landline phone line at my home, but I don't have a phone at this moment. Is this the issue? I told the lady on the phone that I don't have a landline phone but my flat has a home phone line. What can I do to get connection? My devices are connected without internet and the internet light is not on.

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: My connection was to go live from today, internet light is not green.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mahzabeen1705  It can take up to midnight for data to flow. But if this is not the case come back on the morning tomorrow and there are other steps that can be taken.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by JimM1 This message was authored by: JimM1

Re: My connection was to go live from today, internet light is not green.

@Mahzabeen1705 Is this also a self install, pluging the filter in if older socket then cable, or cable to newer socket with no filter, unfortunate with no phone you cannot even check if line is active.

Followed the instruction leaflet that was in the box, then you will just have to wait it out, hopefully goes live but anytime up until midnight can be the time. Does router have 4 leds but only 3 lit?

Setting up your Sky hub | Sky Help | Sky.com

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion