Discussion topic: My Nintendo switch refuses to connect to sky wifi

This message was authored by SCLM This message was authored by: SCLM

My Nintendo switch refuses to connect to sky wifi

Switch is coming up with error code 2110-1115 when trying to connect to wifi. (Wireless communication is not currently available due to an error) Also same error when I use a wired connection. So after doing everything Nintendo suggests to fix the issue, I've come across an old thread about switches having issues with Sky security. Unfortunately it then doesn't tell me how to fix the issue!

does anyone know how to change the security on sky broadband and just as importantly what I need to change it to, in order to get the switch to connect. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: My Nintendo switch refuses to connect to sky wifi

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi SCLM

I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you SCLM. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by LisaF8689 This message was authored by: LisaF8689

I'm having the exact same problem. It can't even find my wifi, there's no problem with my internet as it is connecting to everything else. Can anyone help?

SCLM
Topic Author
This message was authored by SCLM This message was authored by: SCLM

Just to advise, turned out my switch had an error with its hardware that cost £200 to repair. It's wasn't a problem with the internet at all. (Despite Nintendo insisting it was for a while!)

This message was authored by LisaF8689 This message was authored by: LisaF8689

Great! 🙄. Which company was it that charged you that much to repair it?.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion