Discussion topic: Ive switched from virgin to sky. How do i end my cirgin contract. Should i do this on the day of my

This message was authored by Kate421 This message was authored by: Kate421

Ive switched from virgin to sky. How do i end my cirgin contract. Should i do this on the day of my

I've just switched from virgin to sky. When should I end my virgin contract...on the day of my sky installation?

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Ive switched from virgin to sky. How do i end my cirgin contract. Should i do this on the day of

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kate421  I would cntact virgin to cancel after the Sky Broadband service has been installed and is up & running.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Kate421
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kate421 This message was authored by: Kate421

Re: Ive switched from virgin to sky. How do i end my cirgin contract. Should i do this on the day of

OK many thanks 

This message was authored by mormegil This message was authored by: mormegil

Yeah do not place your cancellation with virgin until the sky service is active, you can then apply for the switching credit to cover the virgin charge for an extra month

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion