Discussion topic: Ive been asked to return sky booster?

This message was authored by Chris+Egan This message was authored by: Chris+Egan

Ive been asked to return sky booster?

Hi ive had letters and emails about charges if i dont return my sky booster, but i recently had just cancelled and started a new contract with sky so the booster is still in use? Can someone cofirm that i infact dont have to send back and will not be charged. 

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Ive been asked to return sky booster?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chris+Egan 

A booster would be returnable if the new broadband contract doesn't have the Broadband Boost add-on.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by JimM1 This message was authored by: JimM1

@Chris+Egan If you also recieved e-mail confirmation, it will be documented in this regarding any relevent details that have to happen. If requested that it was to be returned, then contact sky to explain the situation, as the post explained, if you had and cancelled the boost option from the previous contract then you have to deal with it, do not ignore or do nothing about it, leads to all kinds of issue that you will not want to deal with.

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chris+Egan 

If you cancelled your previous contract and took another deal to try and save money the chances are that Broadband boost may have been removed from your subscription. If this is the case then you do indeed need to send the booster back as you must have the Broadband Boost addon to entitle you to a booster.

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion