Discussion topic: I have no internet connection to my hub? I've done all the unplugging & rebooting & everything else

This message was authored by Kerry0609 This message was authored by: Kerry0609

I have no internet connection to my hub? I've done all the unplugging & rebooting & everything else

I have no internet connection to my hub? I've done all the unplugging & rebooting & everything else & still no internet?

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: I have no internet connection to my hub? I've done all the unplugging & rebooting & ever

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kerry0609 if the linecwentvdown after midnight and is back this morning it was almost certainly due to maintenance. However I have escalated your post to the Sky team who support the forum who should be in touch soon to offer you a private chat session to get this sorted if tge line is still down this morning. Keep an eye onnthe forum as if you miss the message just click the chat icon which will be added to the forum pages for you to use.saving a long phone call.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: I have no internet connection to my hub? I've done all the unplugging & rebooting & everythin...

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @Kerry0609.

Kerry0609
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kerry0609 This message was authored by: Kerry0609

Re: I have no internet connection to my hub? I've done all the unplugging & rebooting & ever

Hi, internet was restored by this morning, is this a regular thing? Reading posts on here & it seems to be a problem? I'm a returning customer & I need internet to do my work & I can only do it at night. I may have to reconsider my supplier?

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kerry0609 given Sky have over 6 million broadband customers a few posts every morning is quite normal but you can literally go years and not lose connection then have a couple of weeks with a drop most nights where they have a big job on. You will find every ISP has to maintain networks so none are immune nobody can guarantee a 24/365 connection.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion