Discussion topic: I have no broadband, an engineer has just came and it worked for about an hour and has now stopped

This message was authored by Rickmac88 This message was authored by: Rickmac88

I have no broadband, an engineer has just came and it worked for about an hour and has now stopped

I have no broadband, an engineer has just came and it worked for about an hour and has now stopped

Best Answers
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder Answer

Re: I have no broadband, an engineer has just came and it worked for about an hour and has now stopp

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rickmac88  If you need more help then do come back to this thread or start a new one.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: I have no broadband, an engineer has just came and it worked for about an hour and has now stopp

@Rickmac88  Did they give you any information on what is going to happen next before they left about the job being finished?

Rickmac88
Topic Author

No, no steps at all. After looking at steps via the sky remote it says about waiting an hour if I have a new router, I haven't had a new router although he swapped me to a spare line so it may be the equivalent to a new router? I've no idea   

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Rickmac88  Do you have any way to contact Sky to see when this job is going to be finished. I am not sure if track orders in my account will have further details with the visit being so late. But worth checking them in the morning and if you are unable to call then come back let us know here and we can escalate this to Sky for you.

Rickmac88
Topic Author

@Highlinder the job is/was finished. I will have to start a new job I would imagine. I will give it some time to see f it stabslisesitself and re-boots before trying resets etc 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder Answer

@Rickmac88  If you need more help then do come back to this thread or start a new one.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion