Discussion topic: I have just realised that my wife had taken out the phone and internet with BT, i have sky internet

This message was authored by Alan1955 This message was authored by: Alan1955

I have just realised that my wife had taken out the phone and internet with BT, i have sky internet

I am paying for bt phoning and internet, I also have sky internet, if I canx bt will I still get my sky internet which is plugged into bt box?

All Replies

This message was authored by JimM1 This message was authored by: JimM1

Re: I have just realised that my wife had taken out the phone and internet with BT, i have sky inter

@Alan1955 It is not possible to have 2 broadband packages on the same single line connection.

If BT broadband is working, then there is no sky. If sky broadband is working then there is no BT.

You cannot have sky via a BT broadband hub, it is not compatable to sky....

If it is a mix-up and you are paying for both, then you need to cancel the payment by contacting the wrong broadband supplier. There is always a slight overlap before the final payment if this is the case.

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: I have just realised that my wife had taken out the phone and internet with BT, i have sky inter

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Alan1955 check thst your wife's order is using the same line as it should be impossible for anybody to placecan order on a line with an active service. However in many homes it is possible to have a second phone line instal;ed which will be 100% separate from your service.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion