Discussion topic: I’d like to stay with Sky at the lower price I was offered

This message was authored by Shannon50 This message was authored by: Shannon50

I’d like to stay with Sky at the lower price I was offered

Hello I was going to leave sky and I was offered a lower payment if I stayed. I'd like to stay and take the lower price please

Best Answers
This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS Answer

Re: I’d like to stay with Sky at the lower price I was offered

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Shannon50 You will have to call Sky to see if that lower price is still available, no-one on the forum can access your account to apply any offers.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS Answer

@Shannon50 You will have to call Sky to see if that lower price is still available, no-one on the forum can access your account to apply any offers.

This message was authored by kingkenny12 This message was authored by: kingkenny12

I had a call from sky retentions yesterday afternoon saying they were sorry I had left sky a few wks ago, And would I be interested in coming back, So I thought I would listen to what they had to say and the offer was the signiture pack ( full of rubbish)  And sky sports all in HD she said they could do the package for £42 a month 😲 what I said are you kidding me you want me to pay £42 a month on a two year contact? Yes she replied, I said sorry I don't do ridiculous amounts of money to watch repeats and pay ridiculous amounts of money each month to look at the TV. She replied but that's a good deal I just said don't be daft it's a ridiculous amount of cash to watch the TV every month and I put the phone down. £42 a month for two years to watch the TV unbelievable  Not a chance, there's better content on you tube for free.😁

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@kingkenny12 wrote:

I had a call from sky retentions yesterday afternoon saying they were sorry I had left sky a few wks ago, And would I be interested in coming back, So I thought I would listen to what they had to say and the offer was the signiture pack ( full of rubbish)  And sky sports all in HD she said they could do the package for £42 a month 😲 what I said are you kidding me you want me to pay £42 a month on a two year contact? Yes she replied, I said sorry I don't do ridiculous amounts of money to watch repeats and pay ridiculous amounts of money each month to look at the TV. She replied but that's a good deal I just said don't be daft it's a ridiculous amount of cash to watch the TV every month and I put the phone down. £42 a month for two years to watch the TV unbelievable  Not a chance, there's better content on you tube for free.😁

@kingkenny12 it's not £42pm for 2 years as you would be subject to the annual price increase as allowable under the terms and conditions 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by kingkenny12 This message was authored by: kingkenny12

So I could add another two price increases to that £42 a month my god that could be another £3 per price increase taking it to £48 a month taking my total outlay to sky to watch TV to well over £1,000 on a two year contract 😲 the words hell will freeze over come to mind before i would do something stupid like that. Not a chance I will stick to YouTube and my Blu-ray films. 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@kingkenny12 

Compared to list price, Signature plus Sports for £42 is an extremely good offer.

Whether it's of value to you as an individual is entirely different.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion