Discussion topic: I am still waiting for someone to set up my fone and broadband broadband

This message was authored by Ian.Kim This message was authored by: Ian.Kim

I am still waiting for someone to set up my fone and broadband broadband

Hi i am still waiting for my home fone and broadband to be set up a new customer and I was told i would get a update on what is happening i was told you will let me know in sms text or fone call and I have had nothing so could you let me know when my fone line and broadband going to be on set up working thank you

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: I am still waiting for someone to set up my fone and broadband broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Welcome to the forum @Ian.Kim I'm not sure if you're aware but you aren’t addressing Sky Customer Services here. This is primarily a customer helps customer forum and there will be no automatic contact from Sky. You haven't said how long ago you booked the installation. Industrial action by Communication Workers including some Openreach staff has delayed installations and repairs (I think they're on strike today - Thursday as well). If nothing is showing on your orders you'll need to give Sky another call and see if they have an update. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion