Discussion topic: Hello my wireless name and password don't work when I want to go to sky website and change 2.4ghz.

This message was authored by AdamG1 This message was authored by: AdamG1

Hello my wireless name and password don't work when I want to go to sky website and change 2.4ghz.

When I go to sky website to change on  2.4ghz for my doorbell, the sky website saying wrong wireless name or password or this is a public space and error. I can normally use the name and password for my internal and log in my mobile phone. Why does it happen and how to correct it please? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Hello my wireless name and password don't work when I want to go to sky website and change 2.4g

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AdamG1 I assume you want to split the dualband wifi SSID into one for the 2.4GHz band that your doorbell can use and one for the 5GHZ band for faster devices? If you have a black Sky hub follow these instructions Split Sky WiFi bands

The new white Wifi Max hub is different post again if you have one of those.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion