Discussion topic: Hello i am elderly and disabled i am trying to get help but i am going round in circles ,ii am being

This message was authored by BRIAN9650 This message was authored by: BRIAN9650

Hello i am elderly and disabled i am trying to get help but i am going round in circles ,ii am being

I am being told to check cables .can't access them disabled..ring Sky I have no phone it is not working. How can I get an engineer visit arranged ?

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Hello i am elderly and disabled i am trying to get help but i am going round in circles ,ii am b

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BRIAN9650  Are you registered with the accessibility team at Sky here is a link that should get you in touch with someone.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/contacting-sky-accessibility 

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
BRIAN9650
Topic Author
This message was authored by BRIAN9650 This message was authored by: BRIAN9650

Re: Hello i am elderly and disabled i am trying to get help but i am going round in circles ,ii am b

Thank you for your advice I used the link,but the only contacts are by phone..NOT WORKING or sign I am physically disabled no contact for us.

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@BRIAN9650 use the links on this page https://www.sky.com/help/articles/contacting-sky-accessibility to register with the accessibility team who are there to help people with additional needs like yourself.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@BRIAN9650 

Have you a nearby relative, a neighbour or a friend that can help you check cabling? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion