Discussion topic: Having issues all day Thursday and Friday being able to be on a teams call, upload speed was awful

This message was authored by Kim103 This message was authored by: Kim103

Having issues all day Thursday and Friday being able to be on a teams call, upload speed was awful

Speeds over the 2 days for upload ranging from 4mpbs to 14mbps. It's still fairly low this am at c.60 mbps so wanted to see what the problem was as I'm assuming that it's this that's causing the issues....

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Having issues all day Thursday and Friday being able to be on a teams call, upload speed was awf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kim103 

Could you post your router stats as shown below

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/m-p/2855717#M1014...

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
Kim103
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kim103 This message was authored by: Kim103

Re: Having issues all day Thursday and Friday being able to be on a teams call, upload speed was awf

Screenshot_20240819_090026_Samsung Internet.jpg

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion