Discussion topic: Have sky fibre installed have had to reboot three times this week and cant get emails to download

This message was authored by Peachesandplums This message was authored by: Peachesandplums

Have sky fibre installed have had to reboot three times this week and cant get emails to download

Have tested on the sky site and it says it's all good but it isn't and it's very frustrating.  Keep turning my phone on and off as sometimes that helps. 
concerned about having to reboot so much as didn't have this problem with the phone line one. is anyone else having this problem?  Thank you 

All Replies

This message was authored by Barker9979 This message was authored by: Barker9979

Re: Have sky fibre installed have had to reboot three times this week and cant get emails to downlo

Hi yes I am having exactly same issue, am also on full fibre, app says nothing wrong but clearly there is
This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Re: Have sky fibre installed have had to reboot three times this week and cant get emails to downlo

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Peachesandplums 

What makes you need to reboot exactly?
Can you please post your router stats

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
Peachesandplums
Topic Author
This message was authored by Peachesandplums This message was authored by: Peachesandplums

there is a light that goes to orange, as you look at it it is the one on the right the other three are green.

it doesnt change so have to switch off at mains wait and then switch back on. It takes a while to come back on but it works again @jamesn123  

@Peachesandplums 

Voice light by any chance?

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Peachesandplums
Topic Author

really wouldnt know as I look at the box there are usually 4 green lights. The last light on the right goes orange and causes problems as the box from the otherside also flashes but cant remember what side @jamesn123 

@Peachesandplums 

The lights are labeled, it might be hard to read but the text is there.

What other box are you referring to sorry?

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Peachesandplums
Topic Author

Hi it is the one with the telephone icon that goes orange @jamesn123 

the box is the one that comes into the house 

thank you 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion