Discussion topic: Engineer and Broadband still didnt arrived.

This message was authored by KasiaSz This message was authored by: KasiaSz

Engineer and Broadband still didnt arrived.

Hi, i am already sky customer i have sky broadband for almost 5 years now. 2 weeks ago i went on sky page and i updated my broadband to get better speed etc. Today is 25th May and on my order tracking it says

24 May - Sky Broadband Engineer visit (I was at home all day waiting no one came and no one called me)

25 May - Sky Broadband Activation ???

Also at the bottom is says Sky Hub Delivery and in the box its says COMING SOON all the time and it never changed since i order it! can someone help what to do? I already called SKY no answers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Engineer and Broadband still didnt arrived.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@KasiaSzSo when you called Sky they could not tell you why the engineer never turned up or what has happened to your router delivery, this is what you are saying.

They gave you no solutions to this ongoing situation?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

KasiaSz
Topic Author

They said that my new connection will restart today i will get text message (they promised me that) when i ask about router they dont say anything its very strange its almost 00:00 and still no new connection.

KasiaSz
Topic Author

coming.png

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@KasiaSzSometimes it can take up to midnight for the activation to happen. If it is not activated by the morning, come back and let us know and we can escalate this to Sky to find out what is happening with your service.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

KasiaSz
Topic Author

Its 26 of May and nothing this is disaster i upgraded my old broadband from Sky Unlimited to Skysuper fast 35. Order Tracking it says 24th May Engineer was suposed to come my house and he never showed up. also 25th May yesterday my activation was suposed happend they promised me that on live chat and what? It didnt happend! Sky Hub its still in progress almost 3 weeks now!

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@KasiaSz 

If your order tracking hasn't changed I'd give Sky a call and see if they know what the delay is. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion