Discussion topic: Early Termination of Broadband

This message was authored by MazeRunner This message was authored by: MazeRunner

Early Termination of Broadband

My Speeds are really bad and my 18th month contract ends 7/5/24, my prices are going up to £43.98 from £28, spoke to advisor and says no further discounts can be made, BT offering same speed for £28.95 with BT card offer that will bring the price to £25pm, If I leave a month early will I be charged for early termination or within last 30 days waiver is applicable, also the price rise must be factored. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Early Termination of Broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MazeRunner 

Once you've received your letter or email regarding the upcoming annual price increases it will inform you that you can leave Sky Broadband penalty free as long as you do so within 30 days of getting the notification. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
MazeRunner
Topic Author
This message was authored by MazeRunner This message was authored by: MazeRunner

My email notification received on 6th March 2024, but my 18 month contract ends on 07/05/2024.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MazeRunner 

As stated

@Daniel0210 wrote:

@MazeRunner 

you can leave Sky Broadband penalty free as long as you do so within 30 days of getting the notification. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion