Discussion topic: Does Sky price match?

This message was authored by Dajoca This message was authored by: Dajoca

Does Sky price match?

I've just signed up for Sky broadband, as my EE bill was getting silly.

Of course, having found out I'm leaving, EE have just made me a very good offer on BB and calls.

They have offered me nearly the same price as Sky BB only, but with evening and weekend calls thrown in.

What are the chances that Sky would match that offer?

Cheers

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Does Sky price match?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DajocaIf you have time still before your move to Sky, then you can take the offer that EE is giving you. But if you want to talk about what Sky is giving you and see if they will match it that is something you will have to take up with Sky.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Dajoca
Topic Author

Thank you.

As a newbie, I wasn't sure if the Sky staff monitored this forum.

I have tried the online virtual assistant, but can only get the automated responses, not the real person that I engaged with before signing up.

This message was authored by Skull+Treaty This message was authored by: Skull+Treaty

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dajoca 

Any staff that are on the forum, as far as I know won't be able to negotiate pricing for you. Give Sky a call, the number is 0333-759-1583,

if you're in ROI, the number is 08-18-50-019-2.
When calling, ignore the message at the beginning and stay on the phone as long as you can. If the system sends a text message and asks you to hang up, don't.
If asked for the reason of the call, just say speak to advisor or cancel, nothing else. Finally you should be put in the queue for an advisor.

"Sometimes, the only choices you have are bad ones, but you still have to choose"
Dajoca
Topic Author

Thank you for the help.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion