Discussion topic: Connection keeps dropping off has been doing this for months now, booster has also lost connection

This message was authored by Riccarton This message was authored by: Riccarton

Connection keeps dropping off has been doing this for months now, booster has also lost connection

Broadband signal keeps dropping off and sky mini boxes don't work, booster box has lost connection completely I work from home a lot signal isnt travelling around house anymore this has been going on for months and haven't been able to get to talk to anyone about this sky q mini boxes are losing connection at 10 times everyday this is not acceptable for the amount of money I have been paying sky, an engineer definitely needs to visit our property as there is definitely something wrong.

All Replies

This message was authored by sugareddelights This message was authored by: sugareddelights

Re: Connection keeps dropping off has been doing this for months now, booster has also lost connecti

This has been happening to us also... currently dropped out so here checking my wifi and broadband. App says no issues every time I check. It's getting very annoying! 

This message was authored by peteukpoole This message was authored by: peteukpoole

Re: Connection keeps dropping off has been doing this for months now, booster has also lost connecti

Our wifi drops about 40-50 times a day, in fact it only stays connected for minutes then drops. Tried all the fixes with no joy.

No other devices nearby, happens when stood right next to router etc so range not an issue. All devices unable to access wifi when it drops.

This message was authored by LFay This message was authored by: LFay

This has been happening to us too. Connection keeps going. Happened again in the last hour and I can't get it back.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion