Discussion topic: Cannot log into sky router with original password. Have not changed it and have tried resetting hub

This message was authored by Debbied2 This message was authored by: Debbied2

Cannot log into sky router with original password. Have not changed it and have tried resetting hub

Hi I cannot log into my sky router. I have previously logged in before however now the username and password do not work. I have tried resetting it. 20 second reset. I have not changed the password. I have tried every browser known to man and also tried dell laptop as I use apple products(which have previously been fine loggin in with!) 

My Mac will not connect to my printer as Mac lives 5ghz and printer only allows 2.4ghz. Trying to log into router to check and change Mac when I need to connect to printer. Seen as I use this frequently with my work and I work at home it's very frustrating ! 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Cannot log into sky router with original password. Have not changed it and have tried resetting

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Debbied2 wrote:

I have tried resetting it. 20 second reset

If you have reset the hub then the login should be the default that it came with as per this:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/find-and-change-your-wireless-password

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion