Discussion topic: Cancel broadband, poor signal

This message was authored by Chetan1 This message was authored by: Chetan1

Cancel broadband, poor signal

I want to cancel my broadband as I am not happy with service I have received. I have been getting poor signal in the back of my house and had to use all my data. I have contacted customer service more than once and didn't really help or resolve the problem and I don't have time to keep chasing this. I have to received the service I have paid for 

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Cancel broadband, poor signal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chetan1 wrote:

I have to received the service I have paid for 

Sky loans wireless booster hardware free under the terms of the 'WiFi Guarantee' element of 'Broadband Boost' and the 'Enhanced Wall to Wall WiFi Guarantee' part of the 'WiFi Max' subscription supplement: they don't otherwise provide or sell them except to resolve issues with Sky Q. Inevitably some have leaked onto a certain auction site, but Sky won't offer support with using these. 

Confusingly the 'Wall to Wall WiFi Guarantee' doesn't actually provide booster hardware, and is essentially a sales lead generator for the supplements mentioned above.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Cancel broadband, poor signal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chetan1  You can't cancel your broadband in public forum, nor will you be able to cancel simply because your wifi is insufficient to reach the back of the house, wifi is not 100% guaranteed all over the property

Have you spoken to Sky about this?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion