Discussion topic: Broadband shield settings not working - OSM "Your Sky Broadband isn't active just yet"

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Message on My Sky says "Your broadband isn't active yet" when it is...

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Max100 you need to talk to Sky's customer services if tgecapp is not picking up,your account details corrdctly. Sometimes thry need to get support from tge  back office teams which tales a couple of days.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Max100 This message was authored by: Max100

Many thanks @Chrisee .  I may do so....last time I called Sky customer service, I was on the line for over 1 hour being bumped from one dept to another .....without any resolution (got left hanging and then cut off).   Appreciate the feedback and advice.

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Max100 I have now escalated your post to the Sky team who support the forum who should be in touch soon to offer you a private chat session to get this sorted. Keep an eye onnthe forum as if you miss the message just click the chat icon which will be added to the forum pages for you to use.saving a long phone call.

The forum escalation team are pretty experienced so should becable to help but this can be surprisingly complcated to sort.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @Keglington and @Max100.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Broadband shield

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @Montalban . If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
Melanie25
Topic Author
This message was authored by Melanie25 This message was authored by: Melanie25

Re: Broadband shield settings not working

I have been involved in a chat message ... provided so much information and STILL the problem is not fixed. Why is it taking so long?

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

As mentioned on the chat, this is something our team is investigating. As soon as we have a solution, we will update the thread for all those customers affected. 

Thanks

Melanie25
Topic Author

Three days later NOTHING is solved and no update from Sky !!!! any advice @caesarome @Lisa-P1987 @Addie15  as to next steps ??

Melanie25
Topic Author

@Lisa-P1987  ... thank you  .... but really why does it take so long ???  and why can't you give us a regular update as to progress??

Posted by a Sky employee

We just don't have the information just now. So we have been collating all the info and our tech team has been working to get a fix implemented. 

Thanks

This message was authored by KeithCrocker This message was authored by: KeithCrocker

Re: Broadband shield settings not working - OSM "Your Sky Broadband isn't active just yet"

Exactly the same as me!! Can't change the parent settings on shield. It's saying broadband isn't active yet???

Everything else is working fine.

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: Broadband shield settings not working - OSM "Your Sky Broadband isn't active just yet"

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @KeithCrocker 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
Melanie25
Topic Author

Ok @Lisa-P1987  but when will I get a fix .... it's been three days now ... 

Melanie25
Topic Author

@KeithCrocker  If you get a response and a fix before me I will go mad (not at you !!) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I started this message trail and we are on Day three already !!  @Tom-W19 @Lisa-P1987 

This message was authored by mbudgie This message was authored by: mbudgie

I have been having the same issue for three days and it is wrecking havoc in my household. How ling is this going to take?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion